CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family vinyl


My sister in law just moved into her first home, and it is beautiful! She asked me to make some vinyl to go above her picture of the Temple and the surrounding family pictures....and here is what we came up with! She loved it (which makes me happy!) The black looks so good above the black frames...really ties it all together quite nicely. The vinyl measure 12x36, so it's a biggie!

P.S. I am obviously NOT a photographer *hence the seriously crooked picture* The vinyl IS STRAIGHT, I promise :)
">

2 comments:

Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney

Hi! I'm stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday Hop! Hope you are having fun stalking around!!

Be sure to join us again next weekend for more super stalking!

Kortney
Kortney's Krazy Life

Emily

It looks great, I love it! They really make things nice and are so easy!

I am a new follower!

Post a Comment

 
Follow Me on Pinterest